Kids Low Calorie Snacks Recipes for Healthy Weight Loss
Healthy eating helps children to stabilize their energy level, sharpen their minds and also to an extent takes care of their erratic mood swings. TV shows as well as various junk food advertisements make it incredibly difficult to help kids choose health over junk. Lately the younger generation are keener on body fitness which might help but the battle against junk food and high fat snacks are far from being won.
Kids prefer food that they like the most. Since most of their preferred food tends to be junk they end up losing a good healthy diet and become couch potatoes. This ultimately leads to obesity and other health related issues which is not a good sign. To get the best of these consequences kids low calorie snacks recipes for weight loss should be used to prepare healthy and very appealing meals which makes children want to eat healthy again.
Kids low calorie snacks recipes for weight loss improve the fat metabolism rate of the body and offer low calorie as well. So, individuals may prepare meals accordingly. This results in faster burning of calories and ultimately helps the child lose weight steering him or her away from the path of obesity.
Here are some of the best kids' low calorie snacks recipes. These are easily the best after school low calorie snack or something that you could send to your workplace.
Mango Strawberry Jello
- Two cups of mango juice
- A cup of cold water
- Three envelops of unflavored gelatine
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- A cup of cold orange juice
- Sliced strawberries
- A cup of diced mangoes
- Mango juice is brought to boil over high heat.
- Water is poured into a heat proof bowl with gelatine sprinkled over it and made to stand. Mango juice is added and stirred to dissolve gelatine. Sugar is added and stirred. Whisk in orange juice.
- Refrigerate till required consistency is obtained.
- Whisk the mixture till uniformity is obtained. Pour into moulds. Place strawberries into layers of jello or any grooves in the mould. Pour another layer of jello over the fruit to hold it in place. Mix the mango in the remaining jello and gently pour it over the top layer to smoothen the surface.
- Refrigerate till the density increases and stiffens.
- Unmould the jello.
- Two teaspoons of extra-virgin olive oil
- Half tablespoon of lemon pepper
- Pinch of Salt
- Three cups of air popped popcorn
- One tablespoon of freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Oil, lemon pepper and salt are whisked in a small bowl.
- The mixture is drizzled over the air popped popcorn.
- The popcorn is tossed so that a coat is achieved uniformly.
- The popcorn is then sprinkled with parmesan cheese (freshly grated).
- Serving should be done immediately after sprinkling with parmesan cheese.
Kids' low calorie snacks recipes for weight loss are ways by which parents can bring about a good healthy diet into the lives of their children as well as letting them think that they are having nice and appealing treats.